Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

Garnier Body Moisturisers

Firstly, I haven't posted in a month ahh! I've been on holiday but I'm back and more tan yay

I'm a bit in love with Garnier skin and body care right now. They have the best value and the best lotions and potions and I didn't even realise I was buying all Garnier brand items, they just happened to be in my price range and the best quality.

gel-cream on the left and lotion on the right

I took Garnier Intensive 7 days Soothing Gel-Cream in peach on holiday with me and used up the whole 250ml bottle over 20 days because I loved it that much. I don't really mind that I used it up quicker than I've ever used a body moisturiser up before because it's only £2.99.
It's brilliant for use as an aftersun as the gel formula is way more cooling than a regular cream but if you've got sunburn then it doesn't have any aloe vera in so you should probably stick to an aftersun.
I got the peach variety because it was for dry and sensitive skin and although my skins not sensitive, it can get dry and I thought it would probably be more sensitive after tanning. I'm definitely going to grab the grape variety for dry to normal skin next time I see it.
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Refreshing Gel-Cream (Only £1.99 right now!)



I replaced my gel-cream with the Garnier Summer Body Moisurising Lotion in order to maximise my tan but annoyingly I picked up the light version so I can't comment on the tanning element as I'm not surprised that a formula especially developed for light skin tones is having no effect..
This lotion has an apricot smell and I actually prefer it on application to the peach gel-cream, however when it's dried and sunk in, I can definitely smell a biscuity smell from the fake tan which I'm not a fan of, especially as I don't think a gradual tanning moisturiser should be expected to have that smell.
Although I'm not a fan of the Sunkissed Summer Body Lotion, it hasn't put me off Garnier at all and I'll use it whilst I haven't got the gel-cream. I got it half price at Superdrug so for £2.50 it's good value.
Seems to be different packaging but the same product online.
Garnier Sunkissed Body Milk Deep 250ml
Garnier Body Lotion Summer Light 250ml


The only thing I hate is the bottles...its near impossible to get the last bit of product out and you can't stand them upside down!


No comments:

Post a Comment