Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

It seems like everyone in the UK is going crazy for Baby Lips right now! I actually got this a while ago from one of my sisters penpals or something in America. I kind of get the hype as they're so cheap and it's rare that we get a new lip balm or any lip balm from a high street make up brand.


I have this in Pink Punch which is a barbie pink colour. I love this colour but unfortunately pinks never really suit my skin tone. For a lip balm it does give a fair amount of colour, a lot more than the rose Vaseline for example.


Maybelline claims 8 hour hydration which although might be a bit exaggerated, I have to say I do really like the feel of it on my lips and will definitely be purchasing one which has less of a colour. You can see below that it really does have a pink colour unlike most lip balms which come out clear on the lips.


It seems like 3 of them have SPF 20 which is an added bonus and I'm definitely gonna grab 1 of these..or 3 as they're 3 for 2 in Boots right now which makes them under £2 each! I only wish we had the neon ones that they have in the US.

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - £2.99 each

2 comments:

  1. I really wish they sold these near where I live. I really want to try them! xo

    Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this exact one but w/ my yellowtone light-medium skin it just washes me out. i think it would look great against your skintone though
    jenn: A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete