Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Poundland Nail Haul

Poundland seems to have the best bargains for makeup and skincare and with a bit of digging around you can find some gems at a bargain price.

Today I got 2 Bourjois 1 Seconde nail varnishes which are one of the best high street formulas to use and their wide brush is such a good design.
I picked up number 13 and number 24 which annoyingly don't have names but number 13's a pink magenta colour with glitter running through it. I've definitely had this shade before and I remember loving it so I'm so happy to pick this up for £1. I don't know if it's just me put I resent paying over £5 for nail polish as there's so many cheap brands nowadays.


Number 13 is pretty much an exact dupe in the bottle for YSL's out of stock number 32 nail lacquer in Sparkling Garnet which just goes to show that most high end brand nail varnishes have low end dupes.

(excuse the missing ysl lid, it's very old!)

Number 24 is a chrome shimmer which looks green/purple in different lights. I'm always wary of shiny grey nail polishes since I bought a MAC one which looked beautiful in the bottle but looked awful on my fingers but at £1 I thought I'd give this a go.
I swatched this on 1 finger and I'm not a fan at all. The green shimmer doesn't translate onto the nails and I've never been a fan of dark grey nails so this won't be getting much use.


They also had a lot of Sally Hansen colours available and a few more Bourjois colours in their no chip range so if you pass a Poundland go find the makeup aisle!

No comments:

Post a Comment