Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Benefit BADgal Waterproof Eyeliner/Lancome Le Crayon Kohl

My mum first bought me an eyeliner for my 13th birthday after I came down for school one day with just the inside of my eyes rimmed in black eyeliner and looked ridiculous so she took me to the Dior counter where they showed me not to do that and bought me the Dior Waterproof eyeliner pencil.
Since then it's been sort of traditional for my mum to buy me high end eyeliners because an eyeliner lasts for honestly ages and it's one of the things I use pretty much everyday.

A few christmases ago I replaced it with Lancome Le Crayon Kohl which I have a love/hate relationship with right now. It gives a really soft look and it does fade throughout the day, however I've decided that I quite like the way it goes a really subtle black but it's not really suitable for an eyeliner that'll take you through the day till the evening.



Last christmas my sister got me a Benefit set with the BADgal Mascara and Waterproof Pencil and it was instant love for me! It's the creamiest formula and literally glides on so smooth and it really is 'extra black'. It's also got insane staying power...I mean you can shower with this on and have pretty much no movement of it which is so impressive.


Yesterday I had my prom and I got my makeup done at Benefit which I wasn't actually that impressed with but I repurchased this eyeliner even though I've still got quite a bit left because I love it that much! I thoroughly recommend this for anyone who's fed up of really hard pencil eyeliners that don't stay on and at £15.00 it is up the top end of eyeliner prices but it'll last for ages! The pencil also comes with a smudger on the other end which has proved really useful!


Just a side note - Benefit used to sell the BADgal Liner which was a thick eyeliner and it was an awful product for me personally so don't judge the waterproof one by the original which you may have had a sample of as I remember having loads and I hated it!

Lancome Le Crayon Kohl - £16.00 Crayon Khôl Eyeliner from Lancôme
Benefit BADgal Waterproof Liner - £15.00 BADgal liner waterproof from Benefit Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment