Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

The BEST Makeup Wipes you will ever use

So I'd seen these in Superdrug for a bit cheaper than usual makeup wipes (which are such a rip off) but since I use liquid makeup remover I didn't pick them up even though the idea of Kleenex beauty products was intriguing.


I then saw these in Poundland/99p store and grabbed them since they were so cheap, a brand I had actually heard of and I tend to take them to friends houses to use after a night out when I don't feel like blinding myself with makeup remover which I definitely do too often.
I can't even explain how soft these are..they're literally like tissue softness (duh, they're Kleenex) but they get off all makeup. My friends don't even bring round makeup remover anymore...they just wait for me to bring mine aha.


I went to Poundland and 99p store today and they didn't have a great beauty selection although Poundland did have Herbal Essences Hair Masks in Straight/for Coloured hair and I picked the straight one up because I do straighten my hair quite a bit and I've used them before and I liked them, I just wish they had had the curly one but for £1 who's complaining!
Anyway they didn't have any left in Poundland of the wipes or the facial cloths which I liked to use for my toner but luckily I grabbed THE LAST PACK in the 99p store which I'm actually quite disappointed about because I wanted to buy like 5 packs...


They sell these at Superdrug for £2.99 which is still a bargain and I would happily pay that for these wipes. They also sell the cloths for £1.99 and eye makeup remover wipes for £2.99 which I didn't pick up before because I just use the big ones for my eyes as well rather than having to bring 2 separate packets. Lastly they sell shine absorbing sheets as £2.99 as well which I'm not able to comment on since my skin isn't really oily but I'm sure they're good quality, let me know if you've tried these or any of the other things in the line! I can imagine these just disappearing from Superdrug so I'm planning on stocking up if I see them!
Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment