Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

False Eyelashes

For me, false eyelashes are a necessity for going out. I would rather wear false eyelashes than any other make up as you instantly look like you've made an effort when you put them on.
It used to take me hours to put on false eyelashes but I can do it in about 5/10 minutes now...practice definitely is the only way to learn how to put them on! If you've never tried them then you can for 99p + £2 glue and you'll have 10 pairs to play with!

I used to go to Boots and spend £5+ on a pair of false eyelashes and then rip them off when I got home and leave them wherever so I could never use them again!
I then started buying them from poundland where you could get 1/2 for £1 (obviously) but they didn't always have the style I liked.
Then I discovered on Ebay you can order 10 whole pairs for 99p...... they have an insane amount of different styles and it'll probably take you a few orders to get a style you stick with but they're so cheap it really doesn't matter!


I now never reuse any eyelashes which is probably more hygienic and way less pressure on my not completely sober self to put them back in the box!
I never use the glue that comes with any cheap eyelashes as it's honestly so rubbish and I stick to the Eyelure glue which you can find here on Asos for £2 - Eylure Lashfix Adhesive
I cannot stress enough DO NOT GET THE INDIVIDUAL FALSE EYELASH GLUE! It's clear but it has the strongest smell I have ever smelt on an eyelash glue or any product that goes on your face and it stung my eyes as well and a lot of people on Amazon agree. This is coming from someone who's never had an allergic reaction (yet) and doesn't have sensitive eyes.



Obviously as with anything from China they do take a while to come but they're just as good as regular Eyelure or other makes, just make sure you bend them to fit the shape of your eye first as they can be quite stiff and won't stick if you don't! 
I buy from this seller but there's loads and loads of people selling them. I get style 022 which is quite a simple, long style and they get longer towards the outside of the eyes - 10 Pairs of False Eyelashes



No comments:

Post a Comment