Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Models Own Pro in Olive Pearl


I picked this up the other day in Boots for the bargain price of £1.60 and I couldn't resist the chance to try one of the models own pro polishes to see if they really were worth the extra £3 at £8 each compared to the normal models own price of £5. 
I have 2 coats on my nails with no top/base coat (I know, so lazy) and it gives full opaque coverage which I was pleased about as when the first coat went on it was extremely streaky. 
It's called 'Olive Pearl' which I was confused about at first since it seemed like a straightforward metallic silver, however after wearing for a few days I can sometimes notice a green sort of sheen, however it's barely noticeable. 
I was expecting more from this polish and it chipped after a day and you can sort of notice on the pictures below where I've re-covered some of the chips.
Although it had a really nice application from the bottle and I do like the colour, I don't think I'd ever splash out £8 a bottle when the regular models own range seems to be identical, although I do really want to try the 'Green Envy' shade in this pro range!



No comments:

Post a Comment