Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Moisturising Routine

I've mentioned before that my skin gets quite dry and since using these products it's been so so much better. I've been using them both but I'm 90% sure it's the Garnier Moisture Match that's been making the difference.
I got a sample of 3 of these moisturisers and I pretty much went straight for the one designed for dry to very dry skin and I actually threw away the one for oily/combination skin before even seeing what the texture was like which I regret now but I love this one so much! (and it's the pink one yay) The yellow one for normal skin isn't as thick or rich as this one which some might prefer and it has SPF 20 which is definitely a bonus and I'm thinking of getting that one as well.


There's a blue one for normal/dry skin which I haven't tried as well as the green one for combination/oily skin which is oil-free and designed to mattify and looks like more of a sorbet texture, and an orange one for dull skin which is actually a gel so I'd definitely be interested to try that.

The pink one I have is a very rich cream but it's not greasy at all and sinks in so nicely but makes my skin honestly so soft. I actually couldn't stop touching it when I first put it on!
I was reluctant to buy this at first because £5.99 on a moisturiser still seems a lot to me but the Simple Rich Moisturiser one I was been using wasn't making any difference.

I'd highly recommend this and I'm guessing the others will be just as good for different skin types. It comes in a 50ml tube which isn't that much product but it does go a long way and it is only £5.99 at Boots and buy 1 get one free on Garnier skin care at the moment which is a great offer because I use their Soft Essentials Cleansing Lotion and Toner in Rose at the moment which is also for dry skin and I really like them and they're only £3.49/£3.15. It looks like they've changed the name to Clean & Soft online but I'm pretty sure the formula's the same.

Get them at Boots below:
Garnier Moisture Match
Garnier Cleansing Lotion
Garnier Toner For Dry Skin

I've also been using Boots Vitamin E night cream which isn't as thick or rich as the Garnier cream because it's for all skin types but it smells so lush so even if it's not doing as much I'll still use it! I slather it on thick for night and just let it sink in.
It's a bargain at £3.05 - Boots Vitamin E Night Cream.


Writing this post I've realised that I actually really like Garnier face products and I haven't been disappointed so far! I used to use the Cleansing Lotion in grape and I liked that just as much! They really do get off all makeup yet they feel like a moisturiser not a makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment