Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Everyday Makeup

I decided to fully recreate my everyday makeup mainly for my own fun.
Firstly, no make up below and my beaut hair which actually doesn't change during this so pleaseee ignore it...
First I used Bourjois Bronzing Primer which evens out my skin and provides a nice base. I do like this product but £10 for such a small pot is a lot and I'll definitely use this up over my 3 week holiday.
Secondly I used Bare Minerals eye shadow in Celestine all over my lids using Models Own Blending Brush and then Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in 01 Noir halfway across my eyes. I never reaaally do full eyeliner anymore as it can make my eyes look so small. This eyeliners okay but not amazing for a high end product. It does fade quite a lot over the day but I actually quite like the look it gives.. a sort of charcoal grey by the end of a full day. It's quite a smooth nice formula but Benefit Badgal Waterproof is a much better eyeliner to spend money on.
I then fill in my eyebrows with (my sisters) Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in 61 Saddle which is what the MUA did and it's actually a really nice shade for dark eyebrows because you don't want to use anything too dark because it'll be so harsh. In the photo below I've done my left eyebrow and not my right (the one on the otherside to the eyeshadow!) and you can see how much more defined it is. I use Models Own Angled Brush to do this as you can get such a precise line although I think it's originally for eyeliner. (Excuse my nails, I have work tomorrow so no point repainting because I can't wear nail varnish!)
Both eyebrows done below and foundation's on in the picture above and below. I used Maybelline Dream Creamy foundation in 48 Sun Beige and Constance Carroll Silk Finishing Powder in 3 Beige. I've reviewed both previously. 
Then I used Benefit Erase Paste in 2 Medium and MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC30. As you can see I have those reeeallly annoying lines that I can't describe and I can't find anything that will cover them, especially in photos so help! I used Japonesque Travel Concealer Brush 910 to apply.
I've also used Primark Lashful Mascara on my top lashes and The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara on my bottom lashes.
On my cheeks I've used Sleek Glisten Me Illuminator in Goddess and Rimmel 3 in 1 Blush in Winter Glow applied with Ruby and Millie Face Brush.
Lastly I've used MAC Matte Lipstick in Viva Glam III which I also recently blogged about!
THE END.

2 comments:

  1. You are really good at applying makeup, I love all of the mac viva glam lipsticks and this one looks stunning on you! Xxxx

    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm actually so bad at doing eyeshadows and stuff but i'm getting better!
      followed you on bloglovin :) xxx

      Delete