Pages

Monday 3 June 2013

Nina Ultra Pro in Fuschia Rage



I stole this from my sister a while ago and I can safely say its my favourite ever nail polish!
I've never heard of this brand before but the polish is different to anything I've tried before, and trust me that's a lot of different nail polish... 
It's got sort of a matt finish to it, it's like if you use a matt top coat and then buff it up on your jeans. It is quite a streaky formula and needs about 3 coats to get a good finish.
I'm gonna paint my nails with this as soon as this varnish chips so you can see what it looks like but it's honestly the brightest barbie pink ever. It's so much brighter than it looks in the pictures below. 
I'm not sure where you can get this, I know ebay had a few at around £10 each which is a lot for nail varnish and I personally wouldn't pay that much for any varnish but if you do have the cash to spare, this is the best pink ever!
I also have 'Mermaid' which is an extremely pale sheer shimmery green, it sort of reminds me of the models own 'Indian Ocean' in a way but only one colour.
And as a final note, I'm not entirely sure of why this colour's called fuschia, it's not what I would have called it at all so don't let it mislead you!





No comments:

Post a Comment