Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

L'oreal Paris 3 in 1 Micellar Solution


After hearing amazing things about Micellar waters but not being able to afford Bioderma's £9.99 one (and not being able to be bothered to go and find it), I decided to try out L'oreal's version. I picked this up for half price in Superdrug so was less than £3 which is extremely reasonable for a make up remover. I initially bought my trusted Garnier cleansing lotion as it was on offer for 3 for £4 in Boots but I couldn't resist trying this after all the hype.
However, this is one of the most disappointing products I've tried...
As you can see, I've nearly finished the bottle and it hasn't lasted nearly as long as my regular make up remover but more importantly...it just doesn't work. 
It promises to dissolve all traces of make up and it works okay on regular non waterproof eye make up but it simply won't remove my Benefit waterproof eyeliner which comes off fine with other make up removers. It also promises 'no need to rinse or rub' but I definitely have to rub my eyes to remove any eye make up and I don't wear eyeshadows either. 

Overall, although I'll finish this bottle, I can safely say I will not be repurchasing and I'll be extremely hesitant on spending £10 on Micellar water. 

Seems like I'm the only one who doesn't like this product! I'd recommend ONLY if you don't wear waterproof make up (or maybe its just benefits waterproof eyeliner?) 
It's 1/3 off at  Boots at the moment at £3.33 so a decent price if you want to try it out!
L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution 200ml




No comments:

Post a Comment